Thursday, September 23, 2010

Preguntas de la noche

I won't share everything here, but I thought some of you might be interested in the kind of things we talk about here to keep camp lively.

The stupidest thing we've ever done. Strangely, most did not involve alcohol.

The biggest challenge we have (or are trying to overcome). For me, it is/was my speech impediment.

Highlight of the day (done various times). Yesterday, on our trip to the conservation center, for me was seeing a squirrel monkey. I never saw them in Costa Rica.

Bravest thing we have ever done. For me, I felt it was taking the solo backpack trip through Yellowstone this past year. Though I have backpacked alone before, that was the first time I had to be VERY aware of my surroundings.

When we stopped believing in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, that sort of thing.

So, yeah, we have lots of fun conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment