Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Return to Brisbane...

The last few days have been a bit of a whirl. I am still trying to sort out my thoughts on everything, and I am sure I will post again when my thoughts are a bit more organized.

First and foremost, Happy Christmas everyone. Or as they say down under, Happy Chrissy. And Happy New Year, too, but I will be sure to post (and maybe even call...?) before then. It feels weird, again, to have no snow. But I got the red and green with the parrots and parakeets, and the white with the Cockatoos. And I had a Christmas tree, briefly.

Work ended abruptly, and my body was quite glad to be done. I used my GPS to track my route to find out just how far I walked every day. Turned out, I was walking at least 10 miles, yeah, that's right, 10 miles a day. WOW. No wonder my body was ready to be done!

I have seen some new birds. And I have gotten my good pictures of the birds I wanted.

And my mind is wandering way too much. I will write again soon, all.

Happy Holidays again. I miss you all.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment